As I said last night, I had a dyslexic moment when I recorded my last word count the other night. I had written down 91542 words. You can imagine my dismay when I opened the document last night and it only read 91452. The only good thing is, it makes my efforts from last night look more impressive. When I called it quits last night with a fried brain, my word count was 91619. Still not as many words as I’ve been able to peel off in some nights and I didn’t get to the scene that I intended working on but I’m getting there.
I decided to work my way to it rather than jump to it and have to go back and make sure my ducks were in a row, the plot bunnies lassoed etc.