The rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
- Display the award logo.
- Nominate at least 15 other blogs (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found.
- Then, go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept (rules).
- Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
I’d like to thank Beverly Stowe McClure for nominating me. Beverly blogs at The Story of a Writer.
Three things that inspired me during the past few weeks:
- Friends/family. No matter what’s going on in their lives, they’re always there with a word of encouragement and some hugs (real or virtual.
- Travelling. My last trip was before Christmas but places new fill me with ideas for stories. Now to get the rest of the inspiration and get said stories onto paper.
- Snow scenes. I might grumble about driving in the snow, but on a sunny day there’s nothing more beautiful than looking out at the carpet of white and seeing the sun glint off the flakes and making them sparkle.
There are so many bloggers that inspire me. So without further ado, my nominees for The Very Inspiring Blogger Awards are:
- Posts by Dayna Blog – Dayna Leigh Cheser
- Linn B Halton (founder of Loveahappyending Lifestyle magazine
- Poignant Modern fiction – Sheryl Browne
- Miriam’s Ramblings – Miriam Wakerly
- Chris Longmuir, Crime Writer – Chris Longmuir
- Gina Dickerson
- Confessions of a Romance Novelist –Danielle
- Linda Gillard
- Between the Lines – Ali Bacon
- Reading and Writing – Rosemary Gemmell
Yes, it says 15 blogs (more or less) so I’m opting for less.