Looking back at 2015…
In mid-June, I released my Children’s Chapter Book Tim’s Magic Christmas.
For Tim Frost, Christmas 2011 is a washout. No Santa. No presents. Nothing. His father lost his job when the mill closed and now the family is on the verge of losing their home.
A chance encounter with Nick Kringle, a modern-day Santa Claus teaches Tim that the greatest gift you receive is the gift of giving.
The book has been well received at the events I’ve attended since its release and the closer it got to Christmas the better things went.
Top 10 blog posts of 2015
9. Author Interview with Mystery Maven Maggie Wheeler
8. A Way from Heart to Heart by Helena Fairfax
6. The Highland Lass by Rosemary Gemmell
4. Gilli Allan ~ her author’s journey
3. Robbie Burns Night with Janice Horton
2. Intangible by Delsheree Gladden