I was pleased to discover that my Scottish author friend, Janice Horton, awarded me with The Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Before passing it on, I need to provide seven random facts about me… here goes.
- I’m Canadian by birth but Scottish in my heart.
- I’m the proud(?) owner of the dog with the $1000 ear (affectionately referred to as the “alarm dog”.
- I recently placed 3rd in the 2012 Preditors & Editors Readers’ Poll in the YA category for my novel, A Shadow in the Past.
- In 1999, I met the Princess Royal at the former orphanage in Scotland where my father and four of his nine siblings were raised (Quarriers Village) near Bridge of Weir.
- I’ve lived in and around Brockville my entire life.
- I work for a trucking company (not a driver but in the office) and have a background in computer programming.
- When I’m not reading, I’m working on the second book in my Shadows series – Shadows from her Past.
Now to pass the gauntlet on to seven more intrepid bloggers, so here goes. The names are in a hat. Mr MR-K is reaching in. The tension is building. And we have our first recipient! Yay!
- Brook Cottage Books – Jontybabe JB Johnston
- Romance that Rocks Your World – Nicky Wells
- Scribbles – Pauline Barclay
- Chris Longmuir, Crime Writer
- Sarah’s Place – Sarah Shand
- Sheryl’s Ramblings – Sheryl Browne
- Between the Lines – Ali Bacon